At the start of July I set myself a checklist of things I wanted to achieve. So with July drawing to a close today, here’s how I went.
- Level the warlock’s engineering to 600 Done
- Monk to 90 Done
- Horde priest and paladin to 90 Done
- Priest and pally into Molton core for the transmog. Almost Done – Priest has 2 pieces, Paladin has 3
- Level the priest’s enchanting and tailoring to 600 Done
- Keep the mage questing at the Tournament grounds 1 Pet collected and 45 tokens collected for the next pet once I open the rep.
- Level more Worgens to see if I can get a better breed of Gilnean Raven. This was frustrating, I mulitboxed 2 new worgen dk’s and both received B/B Gilnean Ravens; giving me a total of 3 B/Bs. I’m out of wow accounts to make Worgens on now since you can only ever receive 1 raven per account regardless of whether you sell or delete it.
- Have all the 90s at 480ilvl or above Yeah didn’t happen
- Get another toon properly raid ready. I’m thinking at least 515. See Above
What’s on your to-do list for August?