I have been very slack on wow this week, I haven’t had a lot of time in-game outside of raiding so that includes running around and finding a fishing transmog so I’m going to cheat a little and show you a pic of a fishing transmog I made for the druid a few months ago.
- Head – Weather Beaten Fishing Hat
- Chest – Headhunter’s Armor
- Shirt – Yellow Lumberjack Shirt
- Gloves – Runic Leather gauntlets
- Legs – Expedition Pants
- Belt – Warden’s Waistband
Hopefully I’ll get more time and find a great original outfit for next week’s entry.