The server issues with 90s last night meant it was a great time to start a new toon. I was playing Zarsia my new Draenei pally when I came across Mojo Stormstout, the monk trainer for the Draenei starting area.
I thought I’d run over and say hi to him as he wasn’t there last time I started a Draenei and so clicked away at him a few times and his responses when he started to get annoyed at the clicking surprised me.
He went from asking me if I was looking to buy to telling me to buy something through to:
- Your so-called kungfu is really quite pathetic,
- You move like a pregnant yak,
- Your swordsmanship is amateur at best,
- So my pathetic friend, is there anything you can do well,
- I knew it, all you are good at is ordering food in restaurants and spending your guilds money, get out of my sight.
This was really funny to hear especially as he had a really peeved tone but very surprising as I don’t think I’ve come across quite so rude a npc and certainly not from a pandaran before.