I love Outland gear, some of the prettiest pieces come from there and many of the BOE drops that go for a lot of gold on the AH have equivalent versions from quests. When I saw Dragonray was running a transmog challenge to make an outfit only using Outland items I couldn’t wait to join in.
- Any gear from Outlands – yes Mages can wear plate in this altered reality and Paladins can wear leather.
- Mogit/model viewer entries are accepted. Ingame images with gear and Outland backgrounds are definitely welcome.
- As a rough guide – iLevels fropm 84- 145 is Outland gear
I have been farming all the pieces up in this set since the majority are from questing with a couple of dungeon drops but I just couldn’t get the boots to drop from Murmur in Shadow Lab so unfortunately my entry is a Mogit entry.
This uses a variety of armor types so can’t be transmogged into for real.
- Head – Protectorate headplate (plate)
- Shoulders – Azurestrike Shoulders (leather)
- Chest – Scavaged Breastplate (plate)
- Wrist – Swiftstrike Bracers (leather)
- Hands – Enslaved Doomguard Soul-grips (leather)
- Waist – Sha’tari Vindicators Waistguard (plate)
- Legs – Midrealm Leggings (plate)
- Feet – Silent Slippers of Mediation (cloth)
- 2-Hand Weapon. – Greatsword of Forlorn Visions