Dragonray from Azerothian Life kindly nominated me to take part in this. Basically you answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you, share 11 facts about yourself and make 11 questions for 5 other bloggers to answers.
- If you could live anywhere in the world would it be where you are now, if not where? Denmark. Getting used to the temperatures would take some doing though.
- What do you order for your last meal, which can consist of any food you want? Butter Chicken, Saag Gosht, tons of Naan Bread and saffron rice and bucketfuls of Mango Lassi.
- Do you prefer chocolate, vanilla or strawberry? Strawberry
- You are stuck in a burning building, do you save your friend or the 1000 strangers? As much as it would kill me to have to make the decision, the 1000 strangers would probably be the choice I’d make. Hopefully I never ever have to be a situation like that.
- What do you do outside of Azeroth to relax. Bike riding is my number one favourite activity, knit, watch movies. I’ve been taking more and more time outside of Azeroth lately.
- If you could live in any area of the game where would it be? I love Arathi Highlands so I’d kick everyone out of Stromgarde Keep and move in.
- What profession would you learn in real life from the game and why? Tailoring, I’d love to be able to make my own clothes; I have a sewing machine and can use it but the art of making clothes that are wearable still escapes me.
- Who would you want to meet that is currently alive and why? Awful as it is, I can’t think of anyone living that I have a burning desire to meet.
- Is there anyone you have grown apart from that you regret? Yes, long story.
- What is one of your current goals for this year? Finish my honours thesis. I’m doing honors part time while I work full time; the thesis isn’t due until June 2016 but I want to have it done by Nov 2015 to hand in with the full time students.
- Are you excited about Blizzcon being announced? What news do you want to hear? Not really that excited to be honest. The last one I didn’t really find that interesting (especially compared ot the one where WoD was announced ) so I don’t know if I’ll actually get a ticket this year.If they were to announce the next expansion I would be excited.. but that would make WoD feel very short I think.
11 Random Facts about me
- I prefer drama or romantic genre movies over comedy
- I rlove running and really want to enter a 1/2 marathon but every time I start to consider it I find that I back off running.. something in the idea subconsciously scares me off.
- My favourite colour is pink.
- I hardly ever listen to music.
- I have very curly hair that for years I didn’t know was curly and I’d envy ppl with ringlets then I found an amazing hairdresser who showed me how to handle my hair.
- I cannot pass up a dessert if it has both chocolate and mint in it.
- I lost over 23kilos last year.
- I am working on being able to say no to things I don’t want to do.. I tend to shy away from the idea of creating conflict and used to say yes even to things I didnt want to to do.
- I hope I own a horse one day before I pass on.
- I am a terrible procrastinater.
- I prefer to read the book rather than watch the movie made from the book.
Ok now the harder part.. 11 questions of my own choosing
- What makes you smile?
- Where do you see yourself in 50 years?
- Is there one class in wow you haven’t been able to really gel with?
- What is your biggest problem/challenge when it comes to blogging?
- What is your dream career?
- What is the one thing in wow you love doing the most?
- What is your favourite book?
- if you could choose the next playable race, what would it be?
- What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
- Who is your favourite wow character?
- What do you think the next expansion should be about?
People I nominate – Please don’t feel you have to if you don’t want to 🙂
Cinder – http://lexiconofpower.com/
Mon – http://monplayswow.com/
Mr and Mrs Wow – https://mrandmrswow.wordpress.com/
Kamalia et alia – https://kamaliaetalia.wordpress.com/
Feckless Leader – http://fecklessleader.blogspot.com.au/