Cinder and I have opened up our shared blog topic challenge for everyone to join in on. The more the merrier! Each Friday we post a new topic that’s open for a week for everyone to write about. Cinder and I will link all posts for this topic on our shared blog website here.
Yay, it’s the first blog challenge post of the new year and it’s all about our WoW goals for 2017. My to-do list for WoW is always pretty long with no definite date set for having it completed, but there are definitely a few things I do want to get through in 2017. As part of this challenge is going to come back at the end of the year and see how we went, I’m going to keep this list to things I know I could do if I tried, as opposed to if RNG favours me.. so no be the proud owner of Invincible on this list.
1. The number one thing on my bucket list for 2017 is to get all the classes to 110. I’m part way there with my Druid, DK, Hunter and Priest at 110. But by the end of the year I want the remaining 8 girls to be 110. All apart from my Monk are between 100 and 103, with the Monk trailing at 98, though she does have her Brewmaster Artifact.
It really doesn’t take that long to level a toon from 100 to 110 but even though we can go to each zone in any order, it’s still going to be a long slog taking 12 classes through the same content. If there was completely different levelling quests for Alliance vs Horde I would consider bringing up an Alliance toon in there but since there’s not I’ll stick to all Horde.
2. Finish the quest line for each of the Sharptalon pets and transform them into Mounts. I’ve been really slack and I haven’t gone more than 1 or 2 quests into the story for most of them. I’m guessing this means I’m going to have to go to LFR for the ones that need me to kill bosses in EN because once Nighthold comes out, it’ll be a while before my raid team is back in there.
3. Get Z her last 2 reputations for The Beloved title. It would make sense if I worked on the reputations for The Insane feat of strength as part of this, but that may not be the way it works out.
4. Finish the Fishing Legendary. Z hasn’t even started this one so she has a lot of work to do.
5. Get the Family Familiar achievement. I’ve done a few from each one but there’s a lot of pet battling that needs to be done before I even get one of the ach’s that go towards the Meta.
That really doesn’t seem like a massive to do list but 365 days can bring any number of unexpected twists and turns in even the best laid plans so I really look forward to seeing where I finally end up in the corresponding “how did I go post” at the end of this year.
What’s on your bucket list??