Cinder and I have opened up our shared blog topic challenge for everyone to join in on. The more the merrier!
It’s early days yet and the to-do list will obviously change a bit as more patches and content comes along but already I’ve got a list of things I want to have done before the next expansion comes along. Not all of the bucket list comes from the current expansion but they are loose ends I want to tie up before we move out of BFA.
- Level ally Zee Druid to 120 and get exalted with Proudmore so I can make a Ku lTiran Druid even though the mookin form is the ugliest form I have seen in my life..
- Get the Archeology titles – Professor and Headmistress
- Go back to Legion and buddy up with Conjurer Margoss and all the fishing friends
- Ride all of the Rickety Planks in Vol’dun
- Get 100 reps, Zee should be pretty close to 90+ once the reputation changes come in as part of 8.1
- Level all the allied races for the 110 achievement
- Buy all the rep/faction pets.. I havent worked out how many tokens I need yet
- Collect 1000 pets
That list should keep me going for a while.
I’m not sure if I want to put any raiding goals on here. My raiding mojo isnt back yet and given all the negative class balancing issues so far, the game seems much more fun being played from a casual point of view so I’ll keep on that path for now.