Cinder and I have opened up our shared blog topic challenge for everyone to join in on. The more the merrier!
There’s a list of questions, it’s a bit daunting how long it is but let’s dive in and see what there is.
1. How do you drink your tea? I’m a massive fan of Earl Grey and I usually have it with no milk or no sugar so the flavour pops. But if I’m really feeling like a comfort drink, I’ll make a really stong cup with sugar and milk.
2. Favourite Dessert? I love all desserts but if I have to pick one, Tiramisu.
3. Favourite Season and Why? Autumn. The chill has come into the air making it perfect snuggle weather with woolly blankets and cosy scarves. Leaves are falling from the trees and windy days are amazing.
4. What cheers you up? Videos of animals being silly. I have a good friend that I send cute animal pics/vids to if he’s having a down day and he does the same for me. Never underestimate the power of cute baby animals.
5. Dogs or Cats? In all my time, I’ve only ever owned one dog and multiple cats so I guess it’s cats all the way. My life is currently supervised by two gorgeous moggies. They take it in turns to fight over a spot on my lap when I’m playing WoW, never mind how much of an inconvenience it is to me. The loser generally sits just to the side of my desk shooting dirty looks in my direction.
6. Dream Holiday? I’ve always wanted to go on a week, or longer, horse riding trek, preferably somewhere mountainous.
7. How many kids do you want? I have 2 and that’s pretty perfect for me.
8. Favourite weather? Sunny day, but not hot, around 22 deg with mostly blue skies but a tiny bit of white wispy clouds in the sky is perfect.
9. Last Meal? An amazing burger with chips. I’d make it my life mission try all the burgers I can. The last one I had was a macadamia, zucchini and brie burger. I’m not a vegetarian but it was amazing.
10. 24 hours anywhere, any year? I want to know how and why Stonehenge was actually built; 24 hours during construction should answer my questions.
11. Ghostly adventures? Hmm I’d go to a big castle and pretend it was mine… sort of like what I do in WoW with Stromgarde Keep
12. Family ancestry? My family originally comes from Scotland and it’s somewhere I intend to go and visit but haven’t got there yet.
13. What scares you? Elevators… fun fact, my new job is on the 9th floor of a building and I regularly have to go to offices in other buildings on the 20th and 24th floors.. facing my fears every day should make me a better person, right??
14. What are you most grateful for? Working in the city I’m surrounded by extremes.. Stores selling the most overpriced luxuries and at the same time I see people sleeping on the streets. I’m so grateful I’m in a position to be able to afford to pay rent and bills and food with enough to spare for luxuries like wow.
15. Dream Job? One that pays lots of money that I could do from home. More seriously though, I don’t know what would be my dream job because I havent found it yet.
16. Aliens, yes or no? Resounding yes. The universe is too large and too unexplored to believe that life couldn’t have evolved somewhere else. As to them being little green humanoids that have mastered interstellar travel already, that I don’t know.
17. Favorite Sport. Sportsball? Eww no. If I’m going to watch sport it’d be something like ice skating.
18. How do you relax after a long day. Video games and Netflix. 2 monitors mean I can do both at once and sometimes with wine. Perfect night!
19. If you could meet anyone? Hmm I don’t know, there’s many people I’d like to meet but I’ve always wanted to be able to go back in time and find all the people who made new discoveries in cooking techniques. How did someone work out to separate the yolk and white in eggs and then beat the egg whites until they turned all stiff for meringues?
20. If you had to be a teacher, what would you teach? Medieval English history.
21. Describe your perfect day. Breakfast of waffles at my favourite cafe, slow walk home through the walking trails catching Pokemon and then uninterrupted WoW until bedtime.
22. Describe yourself in one sentence. I try to be kind but sometimes I’m too impulsive and impatient for my own good.
23. Who makes you laugh the most. Animals being derpy like this gorgeous baby magpie.
24. What superpower. Time travel.
25. Favourite animal. Horses, meerkats and magpies, how can you choose just one?
Biggest accomplishment? Something I’m happy about, as weird as it sounds, is learning to really enjoy living alone. I used to hate being on my own but I’ve come to actually like it. I get to choose all the things I want, downside is I also have to do all the boring house chores but I get to choose when I do it 🙂
Pics!! Mara started this bit with his pic and it was so great to see the blogger behind the screen so a few others of us decided to do so too.
This is me..