I havn’t been super active in keeping up with all my blog reading and posting the last few weeks so I was super honored to find I was mentioned to take part in this by two bloggers; manatidetotem and lf1m heals. The Libester awards is award given to bloggers by other bloggers. It’s a great way to connect blogs. Once you get nominated by someone else, mention their page and a link to their blog in your Liebster Award Post, answer the 11 questions they give you, then tag 11 other nominees and give them a new set of 11 questions to answer.
Anyway I couldn’t decide on which set to answer, I was going to flip a coin to choose, but both sets of questions are awesome and required a little bit of thinking so I decided to answer both. Because this is going to be a really log post – I’m taking a leaf out of mr and mrs wow’s book and doing it in two parts. This is part 2.
1. What inspired you to become a blogger?
This is very similar to Lf1m heals so my answer is the same – I really wanted to talk about wow constantly and when I found other wow blogs I decided that it looked really fun and interesting and wanted to add my thoughts out there as well.
2. What was the first character you raided with? Which raid was it? Do you still use this character as your main?
It was my mage – and the raid would have been BWL. I don’t use her as my main anymore as I found healing is more my style but I still use this as my go-to grindy character. Arcane Explosion is a fantastic aoe – so if I’m grinding old dgns for cloth/greens or mobs for clothes I use this toon.
3. If you could instantly be knowledgeable and proficient with any class/spec, what would you pick and why?
Shadow priest – I love dps on a shadow priest and if I could be really good at it, I would probably make this my main. Learning to be a good spriest is on my to-do list.
4. If you could live in any virtual gaming world, which one would you choose?
Azeroth – it’s a simply beautiful world.
5. What would you do if Blizzard shut down WoW permanently? Would you play another MMO or game?
I would be heartbroken. I have and would play other games but nothing comes close to how I feel about immersing myself in wow.
6. If you could change anything about the class you play in WoW, what would you change and why?
I would give druids a shield – damn those holy pallies and disc priests.
7. If you could pick any job in the gaming industry, what would it be?
I would want to dress npcs in wow.
8. Are there any bloggers out there who you aspire to be like? What is it about them that you love?
This is a tough one. One of the reasons my blog roll is so long is that there are many many bloggers who I love to read what they write. It’s almost impossible to narrow down but these 3 are the ones that I love to see when they have made a new post.
Kamaelia et alia – I can’t get enough of her posts; she writes about her toons in a way I love
.Navi – she posts so regularly and her topics are always really interesting
Tome – I love her sense of humor
9. If you could be in any top-end raiding guild, which one would you pick?
Midwinter – I love the name and I’ve heard that they are really a nice team.
10. What is the oldest screenshot you have in your WoW Screenshots Folder? What is the story behind it?
This was taken on 3rd September 2011. I had been playing for about 9 months but I don’t think I had ever taken a screenshot before. The person I’m with in the screenshot was a guildy who was showing me a place you can get to from a glitch and had to actually explain how I could take a photo of what I saw on-screen.
11. What is your favorite in-game memory of WoW?
I posted about this topic in a previous post so I’m going to chose another memory. It was back when I was very new and questing in 1000 needles on my mage. I happened to see 2 other members from my guild and I was so excited I ran up to them and we started talking to each other in /say. I have no idea what they were doing out there – they were both max level – 85 and I was still levelling but it was really exciting to see someone from my extended wow family out in the world.
Thanks for the mention guys, both sets of questions were very fun to answer. Now for my nominees and questions:
Lexicon of Power
Mon Plays Wow
I know it’s not 11 but like Reihyou, – I don’t want to just pick random blogs. For my nominees – If you’ve already been nominated please don’t feel you have to answer my questions as well.
- What is your favourite zone in wow?
- What is your idea of a perfect day?
- If you could be any npc, who would it be and why?
- Aside from food, water, and shelter, what one thing could you not go a day without?
- Why do you blog?
- What would you tell a brand new wow player about the game?
- If you could pick any theme for the next expansion what would it be?
- What is your favourite mount?
- What cheers you up?
- Glass half full or half empty?
- Whats your favorite thing to do in wow?